Heidi Montag Gets Her Hands Dirty!

Heidi_montag_jpg

The Hills" alum Heidi Montag modeled her new Anchor Blue clothing line, appropriately called Heidiwood, in a fashion show Friday held at Hollywood and Highland!

Check out the innovative styling of these black hot pants and a midriff-baring bustier in Montag’s signature zebra stripes (be-cause ... leopard prints were already taken?).


And don't think that Heidi isn't helping design this amazing stuff.

Here's what she says in the press release:

"I plan to get my hands dirty on this one. This is something I have always wanted to do, and Anchor Blue has enabled me to be an integral part of the design process. Each and every piece will have my initial input, feedback and final approval stamped all over it."

Yup. We can sure see that stamp.

The Heidiwood collection consists of 13 pieces AND accessories. Items range from $10 to $60. And the spring 2008 collection hits Anchor Blue retail stores TODAY!

I hear there's gonna be a big bash at Area to celebrate the new line April 22. Gosh, I can hardly wait! Will Spencer be there too?




2 Response to "Heidi Montag Gets Her Hands Dirty!"

  1. Anantesh says:

    Oh!it's a awesome picture of Heidi Montag.If you want to see some favorite model photos click on http://www.uploaded.tv.

    Unknown says:

    Dear sir/Madam:
    Saving your presence,my name is Mandy and I am a Development Manager of a trading company selling clothing,bags,shoes,etc.
    We found your website from google and we thought your website was really good and it is really suitable for our products.
    Would you like us to have text link in your website as our promotion?
    And how about the price?
    I am sorry for bothering you.
    And my email address is stream6789@hotmail.com.
    Please attach your website in the email.
    Look forward to hear from you soon.
    Wish you a happy time.
    Many thanks,

    Mandy

Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates dreamweaver