Nude photos of "The Hills" star leaked


Fashion Models News Online


This week, nude photos of The Hills star Audrina Partridge were leaked onto the Internet. She told TMZ via her rep: "I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn’t know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me.”

Girl took some nekkid photos. Normally, this wouldn't case any whoopdedo, except she's on a very popular television show which opens her up for public ridicule. People make mistakes, and really -- taking nude photos isn't the worst offense in the world.

However, what befuddles me, is why would a young girl take off her clothes for some sketchy dude? There is a process to taking nude photos, and it goes something like this:

PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo

2 Response to "Nude photos of "The Hills" star leaked"

  1. Anonymous says:

    free stickers:

    http://www.tapatap.com/tapatap-userweb2/signuplogin?_fk=_cFE748C5C-2896-F518-AED1-89A7CE56972A_knrc&campaign=stickers&has_unread_mail=false

    Anonymous says:

    Free stickers for you. Meet People, too.

Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates dreamweaver